RGB Schemes is a game development company, focusing on fun and unique games. Located in Seattle Washington, we are currently working on several virtual reality tools and games, while also helping to build a thriving virtual reality community here in our city.
RGB Schemes is a company made up of gamers and dreamers. We view video games as both a portal to another world, as well as an entirely new form of art. We are thus founded on the idea of creating games that allow players to explore new and exciting concepts, as well as dive into brand new worlds.
Play Bunker Announcement Trailer — YouTube
RGB Haptics Demo — YouTube
The Guidance Team Trailer — YouTube
Logo & Icon
- UploadVR Summer 2020 Showcase with Play Bunker
- Play Bunker Aims To Bring Beloved Board Games To VR uploadvr.com.
- Road to VR Coverage of RGB Haptics
- Unity Plugin Aims to Streamline Haptics for VR Developers roadtovr.com.
- UploadVR Coverage of RGB Haptics
- RGB Haptics Helps Unity Developers Add Great Haptics To Their VR Games uploadvr.com.
- Computer Arts March 2017 Feature
- Our logo was featured in the Computer Arts March 2017 issue. You can check it out at myfavouritemagazines.co.uk.
Team & Repeating Collaborator
- Gerald McAlister
- Founder, CEO